Friday 26 March 2021

How Life Takes You In Its Own Way....πŸ’­πŸ’¬πŸ˜Part-1

 Hi fellow humans,

Sorry, this post comes after a very long time, probably even because of the pandemic which created a very big loss not only for me but for the entire world. 

Well to start with precisely, I am also one of those employees, or to say now a student again, whose is in search for a job which he wants to pursue but stuck up with a lot of criterias which makes him tough to get into a permanent job. To begin with, I finished my Bachelorette in Commerce from Loyola College, Chennai in the year 2013. My parents were very much interested in making me take up the glorious Chartered Accountancy course. Obviously, if something does not get into your head, you would drop off and then eventually it happened. I quit CA articleship after 9 months, not only because I did not like it but also because it was never ever my cuppa tea. 

A person always has options in his life to choose. In my case it happened always the parents' edition never the sons' edition because of the beautiful world where we live with comparison and not compassion. So, what happened next if I am not able to pursue CA, make go further into the Company Secretaryship course which I happened to clear by fluke when I was doing my UG. I was literally wondering in what world I am in because I was not able to clear the Inter in CS for about 6 times. There is this clause of having either an aggregate of getting 150 in two groups and also a totality of 300. Every time I wrote the exams, I would either fail in a paper but get all the aggregates or I would clear the papers and lose the aggregate. I got frustrated to an end where my mom asked me write at least one group for the last time and if I did not make it, I can quit.

If you had read until the last para you would have known what would have happenedπŸ˜… 

I decided to write the second group which had company law and income tax. Normally, one would expect a lot of income tax problems to solve in that paper. But, the 7th attempt which I took for her sake I studied companies act,1956 so well that I was expecting an exemption from that. The Income tax paper was a shock, I had only theory questions to attempt. So, i decided to write whatever rubbish I can to fill the paper to at least 13 pages. But, the greater shock was that, I failed in company law and I scored the maximum in Income Tax. I observed this stupidity which totally ruined my New Year 2014 when the results were announced.

I did not attend the campus drive in my at that point of time which was the biggest mistake I made. I never wanted to do MBA but finally that was the option we both got into. I wrote GMAT twice and TOEFL and did not score much in GMAT still. The funny thing in life is that, if you think you won't get any university abroad, that is the time you will receive an offer from University of Bridgeport, Connecticut and also get an admission for 50% scholarship with 3 subjects waived. Now, since the ball is in my court, I never got a visa at the US consulate twice here in Chennai and in Hyderabad which was a shocker.

So, cursing my time and the consulate, I applied for the same course in Australia obviously because of my momπŸ˜…πŸ˜… and to my luck got the admission in Deakins University with the same 50% scholarship.........


To be Continued....😁

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Life Takes You In Its Own Way....πŸ’­πŸ’¬πŸ˜Part-1

 Hi fellow humans, Sorry, this post comes after a very long time, probably even because of the pandemic which created a very big loss not on...