Friday 26 June 2020

tik tik tik!!

Once upon a time long long ago.,...it took me ages..,..
When you actually hear these words some people might think people just talk about the fact of "TIME", but it is not. These words contain a lot of emotions for different people of different ages. For some people time heals in a different way and for some people time might seem still. 
For me time showed me different phases of life till now. Even though its almost eleven years since my grandfather had left me it took me hell a lot of time to get rid of those memories after May 6th 2009. I literally cried in happines that if my grandpa where here I would be happy to show him my 12th grade marks he would have been so proud of me. But, every time it is my grandmother the IRONLADY who gave me that strength to face life and asked me to move on because it was just a part and parcel of life. I enjoyed my school life at Jawahar Vidyalaya and infact had lots of memories. Although, my high school life at Ahobila Math was not so funfilled I did not have had any friends who were like the ones with whom I had good times.
But, it was my college life which painted a shade of colour in my life. The 3 years totally took away lot of ideas which I had for myself to enjoy the way I wanted to lead it. Why not take this way, because I am highly optimistic I learnt about friendship and also to keep away from some people who totally fried my back. I learnt Carnatic Music for about 2 years, when I was about to start to learn Varnam..the main song g g r s s r r  g g r r...the 10th CBSE exam came as a big "HIROSHIMA"  from my family because I didn't do good in my science model paper and was forced to quit from the classes.
Music was always a part of my life since my birth and in my DNA. This was the only 'light' which made me continue singing bhajans at temple and also grouping with people. All these kept my passion for singing alive by singing cine songs at home.  Sometimes, the same passion may also change your life in the you never expected. I lost about two years for the same forgetting campus interviews and did articleship alongside searching for singing chances and recording songs. 
When I was young I used to collect a lot of stamps and coins (was a Philatelist and Numismatist). Whenever I used to go by Pondy bazaar, I will definitely goto the post office and buy the new release of stamps just for the sake of collection. All these kinds of hobbies takes our life on and on and as I said time might seem still but it's ticking all the second in your life along with your emotions. 

If time seems still for you don't worry, you are way ahead than me. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment

How Life Takes You In Its Own Way....πŸ’­πŸ’¬πŸ˜Part-1

 Hi fellow humans, Sorry, this post comes after a very long time, probably even because of the pandemic which created a very big loss not on...